After spending your budget on your online campaigns, running the hours and spending a lot of effort to cover all your bases, how do you know that it’s working? How do you measure your ROI?
- Prediction Analytics – Based on your company’s purchase data, what Facebook users are most likely to become new customers? How can users be segmented? What other products are customers most likely to buy?
- Data Visualization – How can market opportunities for advertising and partnerships be represented visually?
- A/B Test or Multivariate Testing – We will analyze pages that drive revenue and conversions to your site and see if there are holes that we can plug in your sales funnel.
- User Experience Analysis – Are your visitors engaging? Are they selecting? Is your revenue flow providing confusion or misunderstanding to your visitor?
- Path Analysis – We will analyze how your visitors engage your sales funnel and provide insights from what entry point gives you the best conversion.
- Competitor Analysis – It is always important to understand how your closest competitors are outdoing you and how we can leverage this analysis to your advantage.
We provide these and more using our core competencies in Analytics, data gathering and dashboarding. We are certified and experienced in both strategy, technical implementation and analysis in the following tools:
- Omniture – Site Catalyst, Test & Target, Search Center, Site Search, Insight, Discover including custom tagging.
- WebTrends – Analytics, Optimize, Scenario Analysis including customization and custom tagging.
- Yahoo! Web Analytics – Visitor Segmentation & Analysis, DMA pentration tools.
- TeaLeaf – cxResults, cxInsights & cxImpact including event creation and analysis plus best practices implementation.
- ClickTale – Behavior & Customer Experience analysis.
- Google Analytics – Setup, strategy & profile configuration, advance segments, funnel analysis and custom tagging.